Home Care Aides Naples Florida - When restrictions caused by aging, disability, chronic illness or cognitive difficulty make it challenging for individuals to care for themselves at home, home care aides can assist. A home care aide improves the quality of life for people through professional, care and compassionate kindness. For many of our clients, a home care aide or caregiver becomes a trusted friend.
Role of a Home Care Aide
Home care aides provide everything from companionship to basic (home) assistance, including:
- Light housekeeping (laundry, vacuuming, etc.)
- Medication reminders
- Grocery shopping
- Meal planning and preparation
- Transportation to doctor’s offices and other appointments
- Companionship visits
- Organization of schedules and appointments
- Physical exercise and at-home therapy exercises
- Social events, church, movies dining out and more.
Home care aides can also help with specific in-home care needs related to:
- Alzheimer’s and Other Related Dementia
- Hypertension/Stroke Recovery
- Heart Disease
- Cancer Recovery
- COPD and other respiratory illnesses
- Parkinsons Care
Why a Home Care Aide
You may be worried about a loved one recovering after surgery or who is weak and forgetful. Or, who needs a helping hand from time to time. Whatever the wellbeing of your adult or senior loved one—whether a dear parent or beloved family friend— at Customized Care at Home we are ready with the right people, at the right time, day or night. Customized Care at Home Caregivers offers personalized care that is professionally supervised so your loved one feels happy, safe and independent right at home . . . and you feel peace of mind.